Half Off! Fly To Sapporo, Japan From $456 Round Trip—Beautiful Mountains & Hot Springs
Sapporo is a dynamic city in and of itself — think green spaces, wild nightlife, and great food. It's also the perfect base for exploring the magnificent wilderness of Hokkaido, where you'll find hidden hot springs, enigmatic wildlife and ample skiing and hiking opportunities.This is a fantastic deal — flights to Sapporo are normally $1,000 or more!
Fly To Sapporo, Japan Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2017 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between December and May 2018, especially between March and May
Notes: Some flights may have long layovers and some routes may also have more expensive flights available on luxury airlines.
Want to visit an extra city for free?
Take advantage of a long layover by taking a day trip or spending the night in that city!
- Airline(s): Air China, China Eastern, China Southern
- Layovers: Some of these flights involve long layovers in China. Please check your flight itinerary carefully before booking. Visit China: Visa Free Transits to learn more about China's 72-hour visa-free permit.
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Japan
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.