Pirates, we've found some amazing prices to Bangkok, Thailand! Check out the famous street food, beautiful temples, and nearby floating markets. Bangkok is the perfect place to start your Thai adventure as there are plenty of cheap flights to get to the highlands of Chiang Mai, or the beach-filled islands in the south.
Fly to Bangkok Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2017 - 30. Apr. 2018
- HOW TO BOOK
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between November 2017 and April 2018
Notes: November, December. March, and April typically have more dates available. Some flights may have long layovers and some routes may also have more expensive flights available on luxury airlines.
- Airline(s): Air China, China Southern, or China Eastern
- Layovers: Some of these flights involve long layovers in China. Please check your flight itinerary carefully before booking. Visit China: Visa Free Transits to learn more about China's 72-hour visa-free permit.
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Thailand
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Air China, China Southern, and China Eastern are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.