We've found incredible prices on round-trip flights to Athens, Greece from multiple East Coast cities. Lucky pirates in New York City looking to purchase two tickets can fly nonstop on 5-star Emirates airlines, but don't worry as we've also found fantastic flights on 4-star airlines as well!
Visit the famous Parthenon, check out the views from the Acropolis and get your fill of delicious local cuisine. These flights take place during the fall shoulder season, which offers plenty of sunshine, less crowds and great prices on accommodations!
Fly to Athens Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2018 - 30. Nov. 2018
How To Book
- Click the linksbelow
- Need different dates? Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the dates and origin city to fit your needs
From New York City ($439 – $477)
We've also found great prices on from these cities:
From Boston ($533 – $593)
SWISS Air, Alitalia, KLM
From Chicago ($565 – $614)
Alitalia, Lufthansa, SWISS
From Washington, D.C. ($573 – $614)
Air France, Alitalia
- Airline(s): Emirates (5-star), SWISS, Alitalia, Lufthansa, KLM, Air France
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Documents: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Greece
Please keep in mind that prices are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.