Fly To Antigua From $299 Round Trip—$100 Off Spring & Summer Dates
Ahoy, pirates! Spend your spring or summer in the Caribbean paradise known as the "Land of 365 Beaches" with these round-trip flights to St John's, Antigua. The island is the perfect destination for scuba diving, relaxing on the sand, and eating at local barbecues. We usually see these flights for $400+, so book soon before this amazing deal disappears.
Fly to Antigua Timeframe: 1. May. 2018 - 30. Sep. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the links to view prices
- Need different dates? Click the "Check More Dates" buttons below and adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Best rates: May – September 2018
- Check your itinerary as some flights have long layovers
From New York (nonstop $299):
From Boston ($341 – $379):
From Los Angeles ($430):
- Airlines: American Airlines, jetBlue, United
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel document: Valid Passport
- Visa for U.S. citizens required: No
- Destination insights: Antigua
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Check out these apartment and home rentals to find a great place to stay, no matter your destination.