4-Night Baja Mexico Cruise From Los Angeles From $356 With Taxes & Gratuities
Set sail into the sun on this 4-night cruise from Los Angeles. With stops at St. Catalina Island, CA and Ensenada, Mexico, you can spend your days relaxing with beautiful Pacific views, while filling your evenings with on-board shopping, restaurants, comedy clubs, and dancing.
Baja Mexico Cruise Timeframe: 26. Jun. 2017 - 26. Dec. 2017
- Cruise Cabins
How to Book Your Cabin:
Booking your cruise is easy! Click the green "Book Cruise" or the screenshots below to visit the Cruise Direct website. Select the dates that work best for your trip and then click the red "Select" button so you can input your information and choose your booking options. Price examples below are based on double occupancy. Set sail, mateys!
Total Price (including taxes): $582.60
Price per person: $291.30
- Dates & Itinerary
There are multiple stops on this wonderful cruise from Los Angeles. Head to Catalina Island and then Ensenada, Mexico before spending a relaxing day at sea. You'll return to California refreshed and ready to seize the day!
Need a flight to Los Angeles??
Click here to see the most up-to-date price for flights to Los Angeles from your home city. Please note that these flights were found within the last 48 hours, so prices are subject to change.
- Bonus Offers
- Example trip dates: November 13-17, 2017
- Duration: 4 nights
- Cruise: Catalina Island, California and Ensenada, Mexico
- Ship: Carnival Inspiration
- Board: Meals, snacks, and select non-alcoholic drinks
- Travel Document(s): Valid U.S. passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: U.S. Department of State Travel Info (Mexico)
- Based on double occupancy
- Total cost for cruise: $582.60 ($291.30 per person)
- Total cost for gratuities: $129.50 ($64.75 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $702.10
Total cost per person: $356.05