Do you really want to visit Europe, but are afraid of flying? Or maybe you want to retrace the route your ancestors took to America, but in reverse? In any case, you should book a berth on the Queen Mary 2, one of the more famous cruise ships still sailing the seas. Spend seven relaxing nights crossing the Atlantic, taking in the ocean breeze and watching for whales.
Queen Mary 2 Cruise Timeframe: 10. Jul. 2018 - 8. Dec. 2018
How To Book
- Click the blue "Book Cruise" button or the screenshots below
- Scroll to the second cruise listed on the page
- Select the dates that work best for your trip
Bonus offers depend on sailing dates and cabin selection. Not all cabins are eligible for all offers.
- Cruise: New York to Southamptom, U.K.
- Ship: Queen Mary 2
- Cabin: Interior stateroom
- Duration: 7 nights
- Meals & Drinks: Meals, snacks, and select nonalcoholic beverages
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On Double Occupancy
- Total cost for cruise (inside stateroom): $2,152.06 ($1,076.03 per person)
- Total cost for gratuities ($11.50/person per day): $161 ($80.50 per person)
Total cost for cruise: $2,313.06
Total cost per person: $1,156.53
Need A Flight Back From London?
Check out our flight search tool to find a great deal on flights for your next trip.