4-Night Cuba & Bahamas Cruise From $419—Open Bar!
Pirates, get ready, because we've found you the opportunity of a lifetime! Set sail to Havana, Cuba and Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas with Norwegian Cruise Line with an open bar and without any fear of travel restrictions. Yes, you read that right—this cruise is open to all United States citizens!
Cuba & Bahamas Cruise Timeframe: 25. Jun. 2018 - 12. Nov. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the "Book Cruise" link or the screenshot below
- Select the dates that work best for your trip
- Keep in mind that this price does not include:
- taxes & fees (estimated $166 per person)
- ship gratuities ($19.99/day per person)
There are normally many restrictions barring Americans from visiting Cuba, but this cruise allows you to visit this beautiful island nation without any legal worry. To visit, you just have to join one of NCL's excursions, which will allow you to experience Cuban culture, such as food, dance, music, and more!
- Cruise: Miami to Havana, Cuba and Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
- Ship: Norwegian Cruise Line Sky
- Cabin: Interior stateroom
- Duration: 4 nights
- Meals & Drinks: Meals, snacks, and open bar
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? Yes; learn what documents are needed here
- Based On Double Occupancy
- Total cost for cruise: $838
- Total cost per person: $419
Estimated taxes & fees per person: $166
Onboard gratuities: $19.99/day per person