Pirates, get ready, because the price for this amazing cruise has dropped $130! Set sail to Havana, Cuba and Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas with Norwegian Cruise Line with an open bar and without any fear of travel restrictions. Yes, you read that right—this cruise is open to all United States citizens!
The advertised price includes taxes & fees. You will have to pay onboard gratuities upon check-out (approx. $19.99/day per person).
There are normally many restrictions barring Americans from visiting Cuba, but this cruise allows you to visit this beautiful island nation without any legal worry. To visit, you just have to join one of NCL's excursions, which will allow you to experience Cuban culture, such as food, dance, music, and more!
- Cruise: Miami to Havana, Cuba and Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
- Ship: Norwegian Cruise Line Sky
- Cabin: Interior stateroom
- Duration: 4 nights
- Meals & Drinks: Meals, snacks, and open bar
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? Yes; learn what documents are needed here
- Based On Double Occupancy
- Total cost for cruise (interior stateroom): $578 ($289 per person)
- Total cost for taxes & fees: $331.98 ($165.99 per person)
Total cost for cruise: $909.98
Total cost per person: $454.99
You will have to pay onboard gratuities upon check-out (approx. $19.99/day per person).
Need Flights To Miami?
You can search for flights to Florida in our flight search tool.