3-Night Carnival Cruise To Ensenada, Mexico From Los Angeles From $324 With Food, Drinks & More
You must go to Mexico, pirates! Spend three nights on this wonderful Carnival cruise, with a stop at Ensenada, Mexico and a relaxing day at sea. If you don't cruise, you lose! Soak up the sun, grab a drink, relax and unwind with this short getaway for two people!
Ensenada Cruise Timeframe: 9. Feb. 2017 - 12. Mar. 2017
- Cabin Details
How to Book Your Cabin
Booking your cruise is easy! Click the green "Book Cruise" or the screenshots below to visit the Cruise Direct website. Scroll to the second option. Select the dates that work best for your trip and then click the red "Select" button so you can input your information and choose your booking options.
Total cost of cruise: $647.00, including gratuities
Cost per person: $323.50
- Cruise Details
Your cruise may qualify for additional bonus offers, depending on your departure date and selected cabin. Check the details when booking through to see your applicable bonus offers. These offers are not available on all cruise dates.
Want to fly from your city to Los Angeles?
Click here to see the most up-to-date price for flights from your home city. Please note that these flights were found within the last 48 hours, so prices are subject to change.
- Example trip dates: February 9 - 12, 2017
- Duration: 3 nights
- Departure City: Los Angeles, California
- Itinerary: Ensenada, Mexico
- Accommodation: Interior Stateroom
- Board: Onboard meals, snacks and select beverages
- Travel Documents: Valid U.S. passport
- Based on double occupancy
- Total cost for cruise (interior stateroom): $551.00 ($275.50 per person)
- Total cost for gratuities ($12.00 per person, per day): $96.00 ($48.00 per person)
Total cost for cruise: $647.00
Total cost per person: $323.50 per person (based on double occupancy)