Pirates, we've found the ultimate 10-night Mediterranean cruise for a bargain! Explore Europe in style on your MSC cruise with meals, selected drinks, and accommodation all included. Hop on this cruise departing from Genoa and check out the stunning coastline around Spain, Italy, France, and Malta!
Please note that this cruise does not include flights to Genoa, but flights are readily available from major cities, or choose to fly into Milan and take a 1.5-hour train! You can even add on time to explore Italy before or after the cruise.
The advertised price includes taxes & fees. You will have to pay mandatory gratuities upon check-out (approx. $9.13/day per person).
10-Night Mediterranean Cruise Timeframe: 25. Nov. 2018 - 25. Mar. 2019
- How To Book
- Cruise: Genoa, Italy → Marseille, France → Barcelona, Spain → Palma de Mallorca, Spain → Valletta, Malta → Messina, Italy → Civitavecchia, Italy → Livorno, Italy → Genoa, Italy
- Ship: MSC Sinfonia
- Cabin: Interior stateroom
- Duration: 10 nights
- Meals & Drinks: Meals, snacks, and select non-alcoholic drinks
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Cost for cruise: $1,098 ($549 per person)
- Cost for taxes & fees: $280 ($140 per person)
Total cost for cruise: $1,378
Total cost per person: $689
You will have to pay mandatory gratuities upon check-out (approx. $9.13/day per person).
Need Flights To Genoa?
You can search for flights to Italy in our flight search tool.