Pirates, Americans have a serious problem with letting their vacation days go to waste. United Airlines wants you to put those vacation days to good use—in stunning Tahiti. The airline has teamed up with Project: Time Off and is currently on the hunt for the hardest working person in America, who will be awarded an expenses-paid trip to Tahiti.
This is definitely a mission we can get behind. So get out there and nominate yourself or someone you know who deserves some rest and relaxation in paradise!
- Roundtrip airfare to Tahiti for two in business class
- 3-night stay at the Intercontinental Tahiti Resort and Spa
- 2-night stay at the Intercontinental Moorea Resort and Spa
- 2-night stay at the Maitai Rangiroa
- Transportation between the islands
- Choice of excursions in Tahiti and Moorea
- $2,000 prepaid expense card to cover meals
How To Enter:
- Simply click here and describe in less than 300 words why you (or the person you're nominating) deserves a trip to Tahiti.
- Enter to win by September 25, 2018!
Check out the luxurious accommodations below:
4.5-star InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa (4/5 on TripAdvisor—Certificate of Excellence)
4-star InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor—Certificate of Excellence)
3-star MaiTai Rangiroa (4/5 on Tripadvisor)