Most people picture white, sandy beaches and little plastic cups filled with margaritas when they hear "all-inclusive resort," but these stateside spots offer so much more than drinks at the pool bar. From a flying trapeze school in Florida to cowboy cookouts in Arizona, these spots give you everything you need for an incredible vacation — all without leaving the U.S.
1. Riverfront Florida Luxury: Club Med Sandpiper Bay
Combine a tropical climate with a wide array of luxurious amenities and activities (all included, of course) — including a flying trapeze school with circus activities — and you get this riverfront East Florida gem. A stay at Club Med Sandpaper Bay is the perfect place for a family vacation or romantic getaway for two.
- Location: Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach International Airport
- All-Inclusive Cost Per Person: From $122 Per Night
2. Dude Ranch Adventure: Tanque Verde Ranch
A stay at the Tanque Verde Ranch offers everything you need to live out your all-inclusive dude ranch dreams — from three "hearty" meals per day, horseback riding (plus lessons if you're not already a cowboy or cowgirl), cowboy cookouts, yoga, fishing, and more.
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Nearest Airport: Tucson International Airport
- All-Inclusive Cost Per Person: From $335 Per Night
3. Hawaiian Paradise: Travaasa Hana
This resort is giving me huge honeymoon vibes, but there are so many experiences for you to explore. The resort offers guests five "pathway" choices: adventure, culinary, culture, fitness and spa and wellness. From there, they offer an assortment of included activities like throw net fishing and guided meditation. Plus, the jaw-dropping location isn't too shabby either.
- Location: Maui, Hawaii
- Nearest Airport: Hana Airport
- All-Inclusive Cost Per Person: From $590 Per Night
4. Choose-Your-Own-Adventure: Red Mountain Resort
From a "sacred sisterhood retreat" to a Zion National Park exploration, a stay at the Red Mountain Resort offers numerous all-inclusive adventure options. Located near one of the most breathtaking national parks in the U.S., this resort and wellness retreat will give you everything you need to get away from it all with all the luxury of your average all-inclusive. (While the closest airport is St. George Regional Airport, you'll save money by flying to Las Vegas McCarran and taking two-hour scenic drive to the resort.)
- Location: Ivins, Utah
- Nearest Airport: Las Vegas McCarran International Airport
- All-Inclusive Cost Per Person: $305 Per Night
Image Source: Red Mountain Resort
5. Mother Nature & The Catskills: Mohonk Mountain House
A stay at the Mohonk Mountain House will give you an opportunity to explore the gorgeous landscapes of the Catskills and pamper yourself with all of the wonderful amenities of a luxury, all-inclusive hotel. From daily farm-to-table meals, indoor heated pools to guided hikes, ice skating and more, you'll have plenty to do — all just 90 miles from New York City.
- Location: New Paltz, New York
- Nearest Airport: New York Stewart International Airport
- All-Inclusive Cost Per Person: From $231 Per Night
Image Source: Mohonk Mountain Resort
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.