NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This campaign is open only to those who follow the Instagram account @travelpirates, repost the feed posts in their own story, fill out the template, and tag “@travelpirates” when reposted in their own story. This contest ends December 23rd, 2019 at 11:59 PM. Users that do not have a public Instagram account cannot take part in the competition. The campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of TravelPirates Corp., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules, and represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of TravelPirates Corp. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 12, 2019 at 10:00AM EST and ending at 11:59 PM EST on December 23rd, 2019. All online entries must be received by midnight EST on December 23rd, 2019.
4. How to Enter: This campaign is open only to those who follow the Instagram account @travelpirates, repost the feed posts in their own story, fill out the template, and tag “@travelpirates” when reposted in their own story. Users that do not have an Instagram account cannot take part in the competition. The tagging of our accounts is used to get a notification within the Instagram inbox. Due to the high numbers of participation, these notifications cannot all be read or opened by HolidayPirates GmbH, as this is a manual process. The winner withdraw is done at random by picking one of the notifications randomly. This will then be checked to see if all the requirements for participation are fulfilled. Everyday there will be a preliminary winner selected. Out of the pool of preliminary winners, we select the final winner after every 4 days three times. Tagging a company or celebrity that is no way related to the contestant will be disqualified. The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete, or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of TravelPirates Corp. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of TravelPirates Corp.
5. Prizes: There are 3 prizes each worth $2,000. After every 4 days there will be a winner, in total 3 winners. Participation in the competition is free of charge. The winner of the contest (the “Winner”) will receive one vacation worth up to $2,000 (where applicable, the prize value will be converted to the local currency according to the exchange rate at the time of booking). The value of this prize can only be used for booking flights, hotels, and transfers, any remaining value will be forfeited. There is up to two prizes available across all participating countries (the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, and Switzerland). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by TravelPirates Corp. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of TravelPirates Corp. The prize is transferable, as the winner may give their prize as a gift. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of the prize or request for the cash equivalent by the winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for TravelPirates Corp. to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The winner must travel within one year of claiming the prize or risks forfeiting the prize.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of TravelPirates Corp. and HolidayPirates GmbH. The winner will be notified by a direct message on Instagram sent to the winners account. If the type of the prize allows it, the prizes will be delivered by post to the winner's address indicated during registration. The first winner will be drawn on December 16, 2019, the second will be drawn on December 20, 2019, and the third on December 24, 2019. To accept the prize winners have to give consent to publish the winner’s name (first name and first letter of last name or Instagram username) on our Instagram. TravelPirates Corp. shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification sent by TravelPirates Corp., or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The trip has to be booked in cooperation with TravelPirates Corp. within one year after the winner claimed the prize. Receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT TRAVELPIRATES CORP.’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that TravelPirates Corp., anyone acting on behalf of TravelPirates Corp., and TravelPirates Corp.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of TravelPirates Corp. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TravelPirates Corp. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which TravelPirates Corp. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: TravelPirates Corp. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond TravelPirates Corp.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the campaign. In such case, TravelPirates Corp. may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by TravelPirates Corp. TravelPirates Corp. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. TravelPirates Corp. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, TravelPirates Corp. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless TravelPirates Corp. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND the state of Massachusetts, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to TravelPirates Corp., Workbar- Back Bay, 399 Boylston Street, 6th floor Boston, MA 02116, USA.
14. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Campaign is TravelPirates Corp., Workbar - Back Bay, 399 Boylston Street, 6th floor Boston, MA 02116, USA.
15. The Campaign hosted by TravelPirates Corp. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
16. By participating, you, the contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.