Check Out This Zipline & Treehouse Resort In Texas—Sleep In The Trees From $200 A Night
Who says you have to travel far for adventure? This playful resort just outside of Austin, Texas is the perfect destination for people seeking a dose of excitement close to home. Spend your day testing out the property's five ziplines, crossing sky bridges, or just relaxing by the lake. At night, sleep comfortably in the trees in a luxury treehouse.
Texas Zipline & Treehouse Resort Timeframe: 12. Mar. 2018 - 12. May. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking button below
- Select the dates and treehouse that work best for you
- Keep in mind that children must be at least 10 years old to stay
Juniper or Willow – from $200/night; sleeps 2
The Nest – from $450/night; sleeps 6
Lofthaven – from $450/night; sleeps 2
- Accommodations: Cypress Valley Canopy Tours (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Treehouses sleep between two and six people, depending on option selected
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for treehouse: from $200 a night
- Total cost per person: from $100 a night
Need a flight to Austin?
Check out our flight search tool to find a great deal on flights for your next trip.
The resort is about a 45-minute drive from the Austin airport. Check Rome2rio for more information.