If you're planning on visiting Tokyo, Japan anytime soon, then you may want to book a stay at this very unique hotel. Built right over a movie theater, the 4-star Hotel Gracery Shijuku has a very distinctive feature—Godzilla's head, roaring from the roof of the hotel. If you love the King of Monsters, then this is the place for you.
Godzilla-Themed Hotel Timeframe: 11. Jan. 2018 - 30. Jun. 2018
How To Book
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest room rates between February and June 2018
- Book on desktop for the cheapest rates
- Accommodations: 4-star Hotel Gracery Shinjuku (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Japan
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for hotel per night: $121
- Total cost per person per night: $60.50
Please keep in mind that the total does not include taxes.
The hotel is about a 20-minute drive or an hour's train ride from Haneda airport. Check Rome2rio for more information.
Godzilla is the property of Toho Co., LTD.