The infamous 5-star Watergate Hotel Georgetown needs no introduction. Here's your chance to experience this historic luxury hotel from an amazing price—just $130 per night.
Watergate Hotel Timeframe: 24. Jan. 2019 - 26. Feb. 2019
How Do I Book My Hotel?
Click the links below to visit Skyscanner, where you can adjust your travel dates and number of travelers.
Sample Dates ($130 – $136 Per Night)
- Jan. 24 – 27
- Jan. 25 – 28
- Jan. 26 – 29
- Jan. 31 – Feb. 3
- Feb. 7 – 10
- Feb. 8 – 11
- Feb. 9 – 12
- Feb. 14 – 17
- Feb. 16 – 19
- Feb. 21 – 24
- Feb. 22 – 25
- Feb. 23 – 26
What's The Price?
The base rate for a room starts at $129.41 per night, which comes to $177.64 per night after taxes and the daily urban resort fee of $28.74.
Why Should I Book?
Right next to the Kennedy Center, the luxurious 5-star Watergate Hotel Georgetown (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) was reopened in 2016 and is one of Washington D.C.'s best luxury hotels. During your stay, you'll enjoy:
- Access to a 50-foot heated indoor pool, plus sauna and steam room
- 24-hour fitness center with bottled water and towel service
- Complimentary bike rental (upon availability)
- Car service within two miles of the hotel (upon availability)
- Overnight shoe shine service
- Local and long distance domestic phone calls
- Morning coffee in the lobby
- Daily newspapers
- 24-Hour business center
Check out our flight search tool to find fantastic fares.
Images Source: TripAdvisor
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.