Stay In An Iceland Bubble Hotel From $282 A Night—Sleep Under The Northern Lights!
Pirates, you know how much we love Iceland. That's why we were so excited when we learned about this: an incredible bubble hotel hidden in a secret location. Staying the night in one of these magical clear globes will give you the best—and warmest—view of the northern lights.
It's time to take sleeping under the stars to the next level.
Iceland Bubble Hotel Timeframe: 26. Jun. 2017 - 23. Dec. 2017
- Iceland Bubble Hotel
5 Million Star Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
This amazing hotel is located within the Golden Circle, which means that sightseeing will be a breeze. Even better, the owner offers a Golden Circle tour for you and a small group of companions, which includes a trip to the Secret Lagoon.
- Getting There
Rent a Car
Renting a car is the best way to get to your amazing bubble hotel. Check out our car rental tool here.
Want to fly to Iceland from your city?
Click HERE to see the most up-to-date price for flights from your home city. Please note that these flights were found within the last 48 hours, so prices are subject to change.
- Example Trip Dates: December 12-13, 2017
- Travel Period: Between June and December 2017 (availability is limited)
- Duration: 1 night
- Transfers: Not included - see transportation tab
- Accommodation: 5 Million Star Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Based on double occupancy
- Total cost for hotel: $282
- Total cost per person per night: $141
Please note that flights to Iceland are not included with this deal.