Stay At Waterfront 4-Star Hotel Near Seattle From $144 A Night
Are you hoping to travel to Washington state soon? Or maybe you already live in the Pacific Northwest, and need a short getaway? Then it's time to book a stay at this beautiful waterfront hotel just 15 minutes from Seattle. Enjoy fun amenities, like midnight snacks and complimentary kayak and bike rentals. Use your room key for discounted spa treatments. Most of all, enjoy yourself!
Waterfront Washington Hotel Timeframe: 10. Jan. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your needs
- Discounted rates are available between January and May 2018
- Accommodations: 4-star Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Meals & Drinks: Coffee & tea; nightly midnight snacks
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Resort Fee: $18 per night; included in price breakdown below
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for hotel per night: $126 ($63 per person)
- Total cost for resort fee: $18 ($9 per person)
Total cost for stay per night: $144
Total cost per person: $72
Keep in mind that this price does not include taxes.
The hotel is about a 30-minute drive from the Seattle airport, which will cost around $30 in an Uber. Check Rome2rio for more information.