Go Glamping In A Safari Chic Tent In Malibu From $94 Per Person, Per Night
Ahoy Southern California Pirates! Ready to get your glamp on? We've found a fantastic, highly-rated safari tent Airbnb available in beautiful Malibu, California! If you're looking to relax and unplug in natural surroundings without being too far from civilization, this is the perfect place for you.
Glamping In Malibu Timeframe: 24. Sep. 2017 - 31. Mar. 2018
- Glamping in Malibu
Safari Chic Tent (5/5 on Airbnb)
This stunning safari chic tent offers incredible views of valleys and the ocean in the distance, plenty of fresh air, and a comfortable decor. Relax at the swimming pool, or enjoy the working orchard vibe this cool location offers.
Example Dates from $94 – $108 Per Person, Per Night:
- Sep: 09/24 - 09/25
- Oct: 10/24 - 10/25 | 10/31 - 11/01
- Nov: 11/06 - 11/07 | 1127 - 11/28
- Dec: 12/05 - 12/06 | 12/28 - 12/29
- Jan: 01/08 - 01/09 | 01/30 - 01/31
- Feb: 02/13 - 02/14
- Mar: 03/30 - 03/31
- & more!
- Example Trip Dates: October 24 – 25, 2017
- Travel Period: Between June and December 2017
- Duration: 1 night; longer stays available
- Accommodation: Malibu Safari Chic Tent (5/5 on Airbnb)
- Travel Document(s): Valid ID
- Based on double occupancy
- Total cost for vacation: $187.00
- Total cost per person: $93.50
Please note that flights to Los Angeles are not included with this deal.
It is approximately 45 minutes from LAX to Malibu, California. Taxis are available and cost between $120 and $150 each way. There are buses that cost about $3 per person, each way, and the journey will take a little less than 2 hours. For more information, please visit Rome2rio.
Need a rental car?
Check out our rental car search tool to find a great deal on a car for your trip.
Want to fly from your city?
Click HERE to see the most up-to-date price for flights from your home city to Los Angeles. Please note that these flights were found within the last 48 hours, so prices are subject to change.