Stay In A Safari Chic Tent In Malibu From $186 Per Night
Ahoy Southern California Pirates! Ready to get your glamp on? We've found a fantastic safari-chic Airbnb (rated 5/5) available in beautiful Malibu, California! If you're looking to relax and unplug in natural surroundings without being too far from civilization, this is the perfect place for you.
Malibu Safari Chic Tent Timeframe: 15. May. 2017 - 31. Dec. 2017
- Safari Chic Tent - Airbnb
Want to fly from your city?
Click HERE to see the most up-to-date price for flights from your home city to Los Angeles. Please note that these flights were found within the last 48 hours, so prices are subject to change.
It is approximately 45 minutes from LAX to Malibu, California. Taxis are available and cost between $120-$150 each way. There are buses that cost about $3 per person, each way, and the journey will take a little less than 2 hours. For more information, please visit Rome2rio.
Need a rental car?
Check out our rental car search tool to find a great deal on a car for your trip.
- Example Trip Dates: October 1-2, 2017
- Travel Period: Between May and December 2017
- Duration: 1 night
- Transfers: Not included - see transportation tab
- Accommodation: Malibu Safari Chic Tent (5/5 on Airbnb)
- Travel Document(s): Valid ID
- Based on double occupancy
- Total cost for vacation: $186.00
- Total cost per person: $93
Please note that flights to Los Angeles are not included with this deal.