A unique way to see a unique city!
Seattle is a truly unique, goofy, edgy, and fun city. It is the non-conformity and independent spirit that make Seattle a cool place. And while you could always book a traditional hotel, where all of the rooms look the same all over the country, that is not the way this city was meant to be seen. To see and truly experience Seattle properly you need to stay at a unique, local Bed and Breakfast such as Pensione Nichols, an independent B&B located in a historic building with waterfront views, European style, and Pacific Northwest service. The B&B is now offering discounted rooms on LivingSocial starting at $89 for a room for two. You can stay now through April 30th, 2015, so there is plenty of flexibility in booking your stay. For more details check out the Offer Details below.
Seattle B&B Timeframe: 23. Dec. 2014 - 6. Jan. 2015
- Booking Site: LivingSocial
- Bed and Breakfast: Pensione Nichols
- Included in Offer:
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Boutique Guest Room with Shared Bath ($89)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in an Apartment Suite with Kitchenette, Private Bath, and Puget Sound Views ($169)
- Market-Fresh Continental Breakfast everyday
- Offer Expires by: January 1, 2015
- Travel Dates: Now through April 30th, 2015
- Reservations Required
- Minimum of a 2-night stay on Saturday bookings
- You can combine vouchers to stay up to ten consecutive nights
- See listing for blackout dates.