Let's be real: who hasn't dreamed of living on their own private island? Your bucket list goal could be closer than you realize if you book a stay on this amazing little island in Belize. Spend a few nights in an overwater bungalow on a sandy island surrounded by stunning turquoise water. You won't have to worry about anything, and we mean anything—you'll have a personal concierge and private chef to tend to your every need.
Belize Private Island Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2018 - 31. Dec. 2019
How To Book
- Click the blue booking button or link below
- Adjust the dates to fit your needs
- The island has extremely limited availability in October & November 2018; we suggest booking 2019 dates before this exclusive experience sells out
What's Included In Your Stay:
- 2-bedroom overwater bungalow
- Three daily meals
- Beverages (non-alcoholic and select alcoholic)
- A private chef
- Personal concierge and caretakers
- Boat transportation to island
- A private blue lagoon
- Kayaks & paddleboard
- And more!
Private Island Overview
- Accommodations: Private island and bungalow (5/5 on Airbnb)
- Meals & Drinks: Three daily meals and beverages
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Sleeps Up To Four Guests
- Cost for island rental for four nights: $5,819 ($1,454.75 per night)
- Total cost per person (based on four guests): $1,454.75 ($363.69 per night)
Need Flights To Belize?
Check out our flight search tool to find a great deal on flights for your next trip.